Breakfast inspiration - breakfast burrito slices on your mind??
Filled with spicy sausage, smoky scrambled eggs, cheese, and a bright, fresh avocado-tomato salsa, these breakfast burritos are not only easy to make but also delicious any time of day. Note though, you don't have to use the fresh avocado-tomato salsa if you don't feel like it.
It is so easy to prepare! these are all you will be needing to make your own;
spinach or any leafy greens of choice.
1 teaspoon total natural yogurt
1 salmon fillet (grilled)
2 slices of cheese (you can use any cheese of choice and you can add more if need be)
A little oil -
Frying pan of course
How to make your burrito
1. Place tortilla wrap on a chopping board. Using a spoon, spread the Greek yogurt on the wrap.
2. Place one cheese on, followed by the leafy greens.
3. Mashup or flake up the grilled/baked salmon using a fork. Spread on the wrap as well and cover with the remaining cheese.
4. Using a cooking brush, coat the frying pan and place on medium to low heat.
5. Now, carefully roll up or wrap up your tortilla.
6. Carefully place the wrapped up tortilla on the heated pan. Allow to grill, checking it time and again. Once the side placed on the frying pan is grilled, do the same for the rest of the sides.
6. Slice up and enjoy
Note; there are many other tasty burritos to try out with a different kind of method. Don't limit your chef-ship to just one angle.